Designed to achieve an airbrushed finish, the Stippling Brush is a versatile essential for quick and easy, flawless product application.
White fibres cleverly deposit product while the black fibres help to buff and polish into the skin.
This brush can be used to blend both liquids and powders making it incredibly versatile.
- Made from soft synthetic bristles.
- Seamlessly applies and blends product into skin.
- Can be used with powders or liquids.
- Expertly apply foundation, bronzer, blush or highlighter.
All INIKA brushes and accessories are Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free.
Vegan Stippling Brush
Liquids: Dot product onto the back of the hand or directly onto the face and use brush to blend in short sweeping motions across the skin. Blend any remaining lines with circular motions.
Mineral foundation, blush, bronzer or highlighter: lightly dust product across the desired area of the face in round buffing motions, building as necessary.
To get the best results and extend the life of your INIKA brushes, it is recommended to clean them as needed following the below steps.
1. Keeping brush facing downwards, lather and rinse bristles with a chemical-free wash and lukewarm (not hot) water until the water runs clear.
2. Leave brushes to dry naturally on a flat surface.
3. Once dry, store in your faux leather brush roll or your preferred storage method to keep brush safe and clean.
All brushes are made from the softest synthetic fibres and the wood is sourced through sustainable forestry, making this a 100% Vegan and completely ethical product.