Hydrate, balance and repair with the ultimate combination of nourishing botanical ingredients.
The natural goodness of Rosehip Oil – cold-pressed from the Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed – has been carefully blended with four native Australian essential oils—Kakadu Plum, Crown of Gold, Lilli Pilli and Quandong.
Rich in fatty acids, Vitamin C and antioxidants, this pure and gentle oil boasts restorative and revitalising properties for a radiant complexion. Ideal for dry skin, it helps increase skin elasticity, envelopes the skin with lasting hydration and reduces the visible signs of premature ageing.
- Native botanicals help to nourish, hydrate and repair.
- Helps lessen the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
- Imparts essential moisture for soft, supple skin.
- Perfect for dry, dehydrated and mature skin.
- 100% Organic ingredients
All INIKA products are 100% naturally derived, Certified Vegan & Cruelty Free.
Shelf Life about one year after opening.
Certified Organic Enriched Rosehip Oil
- Pump a small amount of oil onto fingertips and gently massage into clean face, neck and décolletage for smooth, plumped skin.
- Can be used in the morning as a hydrating makeup base or at night as a nourishing overnight treatment.
Certified Organic Lilli Pilli
Extracted to realease its fatty acid profile
Certified Organic Kakadu Plum
Kakadu plum has the world’s richest natural source of vitamin C, which is a powerful antioxidant and an essential nutrient to help slow the aging process.
Certified Organic Rosehip Seed Oil (Rosa Eglentaria)
Naturally rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, Rosehip Seed Oil feeds the skin vital nutrients to support a radiant and clear complexion. It is used to rehydrate dry skin, help repair damage and scars, and reduce wrinkles.
Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil*, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Seed Oil*, Barklya Syringifolia (Crown of Gold) Seed Oil*, Syzgium Luehmannii (Lilli Pilli) Seed Oil*, Fusanus Acuminatus (Quandong) Seed Oil* *Certified Organic